DIRECT DEBIT DETAILS:
- BSB: 014 650
- Account Number: 376634941
- Account Name: Lifepointe Baptist
- Reference: Youth "Child's Last Name"
If any assistance with payment is required, please email email@example.com & we would love to help out in any way we can.
CODE OF BEHAVIOUR
Lifepointe youth ministries are safe and positive environments where young people have heaps of fun and learn and grow in relationship with God. The following code of behaviour is necessary to maintain a safe environment.
- All participants are required to register by signing in at every event
- Throughout events, participants must stay within the secured designated areas at all times
- Alcohol, cigarettes, illegal drugs and weapons of any sort are not welcome
- Unwanted or excessive physical contact between young people is prohibited
- Any act that endangers any participant or leader is prohibited
- Any incident of bullying is unacceptable
- Swearing and offensive language is not permitted
- We strongly recommend the use of protective equipment for anyone using skateboards, scooters etc (helmets, knee guards etc)
- No participant will be permitted to leave an event early without parent or guardian’s permission
- Participants must follow the direction of leaders at all times
- As events are mixed gender events, appropriate clothing is require
- Footwear must be worn at events at all times, unless specifically instructed by leaders otherwise
YOUR AGREEMENT WITH LIFEPOINTE
YOUR AGREEMENT WITH LIFEPOINTE
I am aware, in completing this document regarding my child’s participation this program, that certain elements of the program could be physically and emotionally demanding. Furthermore, I understand that certain inherent risks and dangers may exist in the activities in which my child will be participating. I acknowledge that while the organisation and its leaders will make every reasonable effort to minimise exposure to known risks, all hazards and dangers associated with these activities cannot be foreseen or may be beyond the control of the organisation, its leaders and staff. In the event of any emergency where my nominated contact people are unavailable:
1. I authorise the leaders to obtain medical advice and/or assistance which they deem necessary.
2. I further authorise qualified practitioners to administer anaesthetic if required.
3. I accept all operation, blood transfusion and/or anaesthetic risks involved in the event that such procedures are deemed necessary.
4. I accept the responsibility for payment and agree to pay medical, transport and any other related expenses.
5. I confirm that the information contained in this application is true and correct.
6. I agree to inform the leader of any change to these details.
In attending the program, you consent to your child's participation in a range of general sporting and recreational activities. If potentially risky activities of a specific nature are included, the Team Leader will inform you of these.
BY CLICKING "REGISTER" YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE ABOVE CONDITIONS