Location: 186 Wises Road, North Buderim, QLD
Service Times: Sunday 9.30am & 6pm
We are a large contemporary Church located on the Sunshine Coast. All our services havE certain characteristics:
- They are relatively informal. We see our services as a family get-together not as formal ceremonies. While we have time of great seriousness when the service is filled with the awe of God, we also have a time to laugh, celebrate, pray and share together.
- Most people dress casually. We feel that people should be free to dress in a style with which they are most comfortable. Man looks at the way people dress, but God looks at the state of the heart.
- There is freedom in worship. While our services vary somewhat in their style, in every service there is a freedom to worship God as you feel called. We don’t have communion every service. Usually we have communion at least once a month.
- We sing more contemporary songs than traditional hymns. While we value the hymns which God has used in the past, we believe that God is giving new songs to our generation and we want to use these. We place equal emphasis on worship and preaching. Worship is important to us because through it we express love and commitment to God. Preaching is also important because through preaching of His word, God speaks to us.
- We place a big emphasis on prayer and the congregation ministering to one another. There is usually a time of prayer or ministry in the service where the congregation is invited to stand with those in need and pray for each other. This gives people the opportunity to minister as well as be ministered too.
- There are both supervised crèche as well as Children's Church available during our morning service.
- Tea and Coffee are provided after each service. The Café is also open before and after both services. If you are new to Lifepointe our Welcomers would love to have a coffee with you and answer any questions you may have.